Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When did you first join Yahoo Answers?

I joined March 2, 2006

Yeah, like 2007 or 6.

At the time I think I had a Cingular phone and Myspace was The ****!!!

What code can I use to make my page better.

Then Facebook came out and ****** all that.

Lazy *** people and a lazy site, never really ever has gone anywhere, but advertisements.

Facebook and the little shithead who started it should get cancer and die young.

I remember AOL chat rooms.

Chat Bombs and YElite.

God the early years were great.

If Verizon is smart they will start a Q/A site.

15 minutes ago.

With the very first account I had, which I think was still a sbcglobal.net email address, sometime around 2008.

• Mark

2011.                                                                    .

Around 2010 - but the honeymoon didn't last long, as after being friendly with a couple of middle-aged women on here, was angry to learn they wanted me to be as far-right wing as they were, and for the next few years they tried to kick me off. Didn't work - but they decided to report questions & answers which didn't give them orgasms.

I don't remember the dates, but it had just started like a week earlier..... I found it accidently and stayed for years ( not been here for years now either).... It was fun and exciting back then... we swapped our time between here and Yahoo 360 .... This site was fun.... Good times.... Great crowd.... Nothing nasty or too political just fun and laughs all round...... And then they closed 360 and started to ban most of polls and surveys users..... 

I can't believe they introduced anonymous answers.... That's asking for trouble from the cowardly vile section of humans 

It was February 2008.

I joined in September 2010.

• Nicole

September 2006....

July 11 2011.,,,,

October, 2009