Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 weeks ago

How sad are you on a scale of 1-10 that YA is closing?

Minus one million. Good riddance to it. 

Probably about six, which is 110 in binary.

• ?

10 im still sad it is 

Here from the beginning. A few years in I would have missed it greatly but I dropped out years ago when they made some major changes. What I see now leaves me pleased with my decision

My number?

-10

6......................................

About as sad as when I dropped my ice cream cornet on the beach and a donkey trampled over it;when I was 4

10. I’ve been here since the start

I would say a 5. I have been an off and on user for 15 years, so there are some memories here. But I completely understand why they are doing it, and it was not unexpected. Not going to be crying myself to sleep over it, but kind of sad to see it go. 

i'm going to miss you all so much man... * sniff *

* reaches towards the first person who looks ready to give me a hug *

: ))

• ?

6

i like yahoo answers and some of the users