Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Is it racist that I don't like Black guys?

I'm a White girl and not even that hot, but Black guys always hit on me, and when I say "No thanks," they bring up race and even sometimes call me racist. I never straight up say, "I don't date Black guys." But Black guys really aren't my thing. Does this make me racist? I like Italian men, White men, and sometimes Arab men.

• Anna

You're only racist if you discriminate against blacks because of their colour. If you're not doing that you're not racist it's just your preference.

No and I'm the same. I don't find black men attractive. I just don't. I don't like their facial structure. I don't like their hair. Their dark skin is not attractive to me either. I want to know that a man is clean and the only way to tell is with white skin. And I'm not attracted to black personality in general. Most act gangster or pimp-like. That's not my cup of tea.

Nope. You’re right. No need to get tainted.

• ?

Black or white is not a character trait.  You should like a person because they have good character traits.