Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

French name needed?

We have a small shop to sell our wooden handicrafts. Could u plz suggest some french/English names for our future brand? 

Why not : '' L'artisanat en bois ''? It means in English: '' Wooden handicraft '' ...

I'm French by the way and it's the only thing that popped in my mind. Or tell us more about your shop ... It could help.

Dubois crafts

Enbois crafts

Are you in France? Or in some French speaking part of the world, maybe Canada (if I’m not wrong, they do use both eng, and Francois up, up and over there?

Why I wonder is that I do not speak natively French, I merely “studied” over three years in high school where you “had to” have a European language in you study curriculum.

So Making up some cool French names should not be to difficult, 👍 and in any part of the world; you’d be fine. 😃👍😎

But if you are in a French speaking part of the world: some shady grammar and/ or dangling modifiers may be unwanted. 

Then, I should keep my hands (with quite a distance)  from having any part (how ever small) in the naming of your life’s work...😜