Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Is it okay to cook pizza rolls in a regular oven?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes, and that is a common way to cook the pizza rolls. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, pizza rolls can be cooked in regular oven but the temperature of the oven should be monitored at regular interval of time so that they would not burn and cook uniformly.

• 1 month ago

Buy a NuWave Oven.

Although I nuked then for 3 years at the Gas Station, best in the OVEN or NuWave.

Totally different situation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it is sacrilegious! 

It is an out and out SIN!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course, you can do it. 

• 1 month ago

Of course it is. If they are brand name there should be instructions on them for cooking in the oven.

• 1 month ago

Of course. 

A "pizza oven" is not a standard appliance (and a rather expensive one at that)

Your regular oven set to either the temperature recommended by the manufacturer of the pizza you are cooking, or the recipe you are following is sufficient. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've never cooked them any other way.   They are nice and crispy in the oven.

Did it occur to you to read the package for cooking directions?

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Geeze. How would you kids survive without a microwave? 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely. They taste better, in my opinion, when cooked in an oven. They get crispier. They just take longer, that's all.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.