Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What could be the reason why I've only gotten headaches on my left side of my forehead (whenever it's a one-sided headache) recently?

When I was younger, I used to get headaches across my entire forehead and once on the back of my head.  This wasn't often at all, though.  I'd say I don't get headaches any more than my friends got headaches, so that's not my concern.  But what I've noticed lately is that whenever I get a headache, every once a month or so, it's usually been one-sided (or at least starts out one-sided on my forehead).  I assume it's a migraine.  But why is it always on my left side of my forehead.  Is this something to worry about, or is this probably normal?  I have no other strange symptoms or anything and I don't get these headaches often at all.  Thanks!

Mike G, I hope you're just messing with me, but since I do have a bit of health anxiety, a brain tumor has definitely been a concern of mine. 

• Mike G

A brain tumor.....