Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Roast dinner. Can it go on a pizza?

Tell me what in life is better than a roast dinner?

Perhaps a roast dinner pizza, hmmm?

Its meat, its veges and the entire thing smothered in gravy.

Humans and beasts interacting on the highest possible level.

Yes I know it will taste much the same as a regular roast dinner but with one major difference, a roast dinner is eaten with a knife and fork, a pizza is sliced and held in the hand whilst being eaten.

This is a massive improvement over the current model, you could eat a slice of roast dinner pizza while driving, or jogging, or shopping online, or applying makeup.

Most of the hard work has already been done and there is no need for a KNIFE AND FORK!!!

That leaves one hand free to do absolutely anything you want, just imagine a slice of pizza in one hand and the TV remote or game controller in the other!

Even if we have to cook the roast dinner and the crust separately and combine them at the end to achieve perfection the end result will be well worth it.

And of course as an added bonus there would be a vegetarian option if the mood takes you that way.

Even a kosher or halal version could be arranged so NOBODY is excluded.

Sounds pretty good eh, can I reserve you a table?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Already exists and is stupid. 

Crazy toppings on pizza is kinda like the guy who isn't making his girl do anything so instead of learning how to do it better, he just goes faster. 

• 1 month ago

Are you that same person who asked if spaghetti can go on pizza- i swear ta God bruh-

• 1 month ago

No, that wouldn't be a good combination. The result would be less than the sum of it's parts.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can put anything you want to on a crust and call it pizza. IMHO there is a dish that represents what pizza means - or let us say that there is a SPETRUM of dishes that do that. I believe that some who step far beyond that realm show us more about how little they understand pizza than that they are some genius chefs.

So that would be a no. Too bland, too chewy, sides are too much starch, too rich, on and on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Already exists and is stupid. 

Crazy toppings on pizza is kinda like the guy who isn't making his girl do anything so instead of learning how to do it better, he just goes faster. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I really wish you'd stop with your disgusting ways to ruin good pizza 

• 1 month ago

Sauce and pizza sauce don't blend. On the off chance that its meat broil on pizza bread covered with sauce, presently that would be acceptable.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It could work without the tomato sauce though. Not all pizza has tomato sauce, has anyone tried white pizza or potato pizza? Both delicious of course.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Gravy and pizza sauce do not mix. If it’s beef roast on pizza bread smothered with gravy, now that would be good. It’s like a stromboli but served with gravy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.