Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

donnie
donnie asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why do people think they can just sit in the center of the road and not pick a side?

Look what you believe in is your business. I mean I understand for some petty things it is just like whatever it doesn't matter. But so many love to boast about walking the center of the road. Look if you drive down a divided highway on the left they go one way and on the right they go another. If you drive down the center you will wreck as well as piss everyone off. It is better to just have people on the other side get mad at you and you will have more friends on your side. Just choose a path stop trying to please everyone.

I am more of a independent but more of a Republican but I have my say in things

Independents.