Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Am I Russian?

Help I don’t know if I’m Russian or not

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

If you drink vodka to excess, there’s a possibility.

• 1 month ago

No, you are not Russian.  Just say you are not.  

• 1 month ago

Being Russian is not about having something, it's about missing all.So, you are if there are no other options 

• 1 month ago

Yes you are and you can eat a shark with a side of limb. The answer to your next question is: you are ten. No it is not safe to eat pills from the medicine cabinet. And no, there is no monster under your bed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You think we have a crystal ball?

• Aspen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Do you keep a portrait of Stalin or Lenin in your house? 

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

begin my examining  the definition of Russian  and see if the  characteristic  describe  self apply .. its  simple ..

. people look for evidence  that supports a proposition or allegation to see if it is true ....... facts  the test for a fact is  demonstrability

• 1 month ago

ask your parents

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know at all maybe see your history 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ask your parents

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.