Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Am I Russian?

Help I don’t know if I’m Russian or not

If you drink vodka to excess, there’s a possibility.

No, you are not Russian.  Just say you are not.  

Being Russian is not about having something, it's about missing all.So, you are if there are no other options 

Yes you are and you can eat a shark with a side of limb. The answer to your next question is: you are ten. No it is not safe to eat pills from the medicine cabinet. And no, there is no monster under your bed.

You think we have a crystal ball?

• Aspen

Do you keep a portrait of Stalin or Lenin in your house? 

• WOOWHO

begin my examining  the definition of Russian  and see if the  characteristic  describe  self apply .. its  simple ..

. people look for evidence  that supports a proposition or allegation to see if it is true ....... facts  the test for a fact is  demonstrability

ask your parents

• donnie

I don't know at all maybe see your history 

ask your parents