Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would this be considered sexual assault?

So, I started to date my guy friend. I told him from the beginning that I am waiting until marriage to have intercourse. Before, we discussed that if I decided to change my mind we will have a conversation about it however I made it clear that I am still waiting until marriage to have intercourse and my mind has not changed. We did other things (oral, fingering) but not intercourse (p in v). I made it a clear boundary that will not happen. Two days ago, we started kissing, he went down. Then he decided to touch his penis on my clit, while caressing that area. I verbalized “do NOT go in.” He put the tip in and more because he said “he was feeling it”. He didn’t ask for consent. He thought it was “okay” because I didn’t tell him to get off. He said since he only put his tip in I can still wait until marriage because he didn’t go “all the way in” the person I trusted I no longer feel safe. I feel ashamed and disgusted. Is this sexual assault? I am so confused and emotional. 

I wouldn't call that sexual assault. He shouldn't have done it if you aren't comfortable but he clearly got carried away. I do have to say that oral sex is sex and you aren't a virgin any more after having oral sex. You both have immature ideas of what constitutes sex and how to go about it. If a man would have oral and with me and finger me but not give me penetration I'd find odd in a bad way and leave him. 

• ?

I would say it is since he knew not to do that. I mean there is what is called implied consent if you where "playing"  and he did this. However there was clear boundaries and you don't him to stop and he did not. File a police report.  Let me say this though. Any kind of sexual activity is still sexual

I do NOT understand those girls who claim they "want to wait" but will do everything else but straight out intercourse and think that they can still  claim to be virgins. You haven't "waited" for very much at all. 

Honey as soon as you are sexually active (and you ARE sexually active with penetration) you no longer qualify as a virgin. There is more than physical virginity to that theory of "purity" . What you are doing is hypercritical. 

Yeah he was wrong to do what he did. But you didn't stop him either. Should have UNDERSTOOD the risks you were taking in allowing things to go that far. Sounds like teens playing with fire. Time to call the Fire Brigade. 

• ?

There you were naked as a jaybird doing all sorts of sexual things and you expect nothing else to happen or to just about happen?  Why bother at all?  If you're waiting til marriage to have sex, then keep your clothes on. 

let him give you anal............

• d j

It's not sexual assault.

It's 'not respecting the boundaries'.

He perhaps is planning to get there slowly without making you too upset. He's not taking no for an answer.

He thinks you'd eventually comply.

• i + i

By strict definition, it is assault 

the moment you told him not to 

do something and he did anyway. 

You "feel ashamed and disgusted"? 

How old are you? You might want 

to try and grow up a bit more before 

playing adult games. By the way, 

I hope he didn't make you pregnant. 

[Assuming you aren't trolling, you 

definitely came to the wrong place 

if you were looking for sympathy. ]

I can not fathom how getting naked and doing oral and pleasing each other in whatever ways you come up with is NOT having sex! Your hymen is intact. That's the only rule you seem to have that holds a semblance of reality .This sounds more like a natural reaction to situation, if you're a guy. What are you playing at? See how horny you can get a guy without him wanting intercourse? That's a dumb game. Why are you playing this game of torment and tease and then pretending it's all his fault? Don't want "it"? Don't DO it! 

• ?

This liberal society is strange.... How is oral sex before marriage "ok" but intercourse is "not ok"??????

I like the answer that told you to go to the police. Do it! Go for it and whine about losing your virginity. Cops have a tough job and could use the laugh.

What the hell did you expect when you allowed him to put his penis on your clit.