Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why do people think this is okay ?

I’m in college right now and working. A friend told me that it is necessary for my parents to fully take care of me financially right now because they pay for their college expenses. I don’t agree with this, if I can get a job and somewhat financially support myself I feel good. I get that I’m not fully grown yet and that’s fine. I’m not okay with them paying for all of my expenses. I’m an adult why would it be okay to be treated like a child? This doesn’t sound rational to me at all. 

And then they demand for their parents to treat them like an adult. How can someone treat you like an adult if you rely on them financially for every thing? What kind of logic is that? 

okay, so, gringos, heads up: after statue of liberty false flag (in order to attack iran) russia will nuke atlantic ridge to flood east coast with 400 meter tsunami

then west coast

so california will have earthquake, lava, and tsunami

it's not like fires were enough (sarcasm)

okay, so... new world order everywhere under antichrist... but ten months later russia will have ruski orthodox tsar (shown by resurrected saint serafim of sarov) who will fight the antichrist

evil flying antichrist rides on a donkey into the 3rd temple

deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there"

Evil Project Blue Beam convinced them that Christ returned. 5 figures appeared in the sky (Christ, Moshiach, Buddha, Krishna, Mohammad) and they merged into one (aka the antichrist)

fire from the sky is real 'cuz of pollution gasses in the atmosphere but mountain moving is fake (it's a hologram... plus de antichristo used hypnosis)

china attacks russia, then "number of the beast" days pass and ww3 starts

first dinosaur will come out of volga river in Russia

demons have 4 main ufo bases: kailas tibet, baikal russia, moon, under double ocean floor of mariana trench in pacific ocean (the so called atlantis)

don't go into ufo to be "healed" by evil demons; evil demons never do good.

police stop u @ checkpoints to see if u'r chipped (aka vaccinated); let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3. so, police stop the car to mark the not-yet-marked... now signal from 4 and police let the car go.

food stores mark people who steal marked food because only a marked person can swallow marked food because of 3 strands of dna (instead of the usual 2 that normal people have)

plus the commandment: thou shall not steal

de beast released prisoners and insane asylum people to help him mark everyone

hide ur kids hide ur wife antichrist is flying thru town... take ur glocks out and shoot that sob down.

he's an s-o-b 'cuz his mother is a 12th generation prostitute who pretends to be a virgin.

prostitutes = witches = lesbians; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a prostitute, and a lesbian. antichrist is a gay wizard. it runs in the family.

born this way? i guess so 'cuz of generational demons.

mark of the beast leads to permanent hell. it's given when people receive world passport grey plastic card with no name on it. reject new documents and vaccines. u need to hide. no electronics so that u won't be tracked. even old broken unplugged tv set from 1970s will show the infamous antichristo.

hide within a 10-15 people group. burn documents. no electronics. last prophet = vyacheslav krasheninnikov; pray to him for help. thanks for reading this short spiel.

Source(s): 1st vaccine shuts off your immune system; 2nd vaccine gives you diseases; 3rd vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. forgive me 4 ruining ur day but heads up... it's happening right now with the corona fiasco. after earthquake, mutants from underground gov't labs will escape; u need guns and ammo to deal with them. if gov't tries to take ur gunz away, give them 1 while keeping 3 hidden. to kill dinosaurs: go for their nerves
  • Carmen

It’s admirable if you to want to be more responsible and handle something’s on your own and only rely on your parents when absolutely necessary. Keep respecting and honoring your parents so it will go well with you. 

• T J

Paying for college is NOT the parents responsibility.

• ?

Not all families have the resources or plan effectively for how to help a child get through college. Perhaps your friend's parents just have more money or were more proactive about starting a 529 plan for them or something. 

Your friend has no clue what is necessary for another person and what is not necessary.  You've made your decisions, they seem like good ones, and they have nothing to do with your friend or her ideas.  

cause they dont want to work

• donnie

Yea that is true I mean if a parent wants to help their kid out its fine but to feel entitled to it that is wrong. But everyone has a sense of entitlement instead of just working hard. It makes no sense to me at all. No your parents don't have to pay for that and truth be told you should be proud of yourself that your working and going to collage and not just demanding your parents to pay for it.

• Archer

No, your friend may feel entitled but at 18 your parents chose their support if any that you receive. That which you "earn" is yours where that which is given isn't. Your friend probably allowed his to go farther into debit so that "he" would not need to work and "earn" what he has.

• Robert

It seems the bulk of todays snowflake dependent generation feels entitled to have their lives paid for and demand that they are owed something.  I applaud you for being an example of what is the kind of person who made the once great nation great.  You are to be applauded.  And when your taxes are up to 70 percent because your peers are dependent upon or or more of the too many government programs, at least you can take pride in yourself.