Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you sleep on your own?

Updated 1 month ago:

Wilson it means do you sleep alone

:()

Updated 5 days ago:

LOL @ Mordin Solus. :)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yeh, I sleep alone in my bed....I've slept alone in other peoples bed....I've slept in Hotel beds alone.......I've even slept in a tent alone......The more i think about this the sadder it fecking gets, lol

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

As of January when I lost my beloved heart/should dog of 12 years to CHF complications I've been sleeping alone. Before then I always had my dog laying at my feet or by my side.

• 1 month ago

yes and what about you ?

• 1 month ago

Yes darling, I do.

💙ElliotTheCorgi💙: *snuggles very close to you in our big cozy blanket* 🦄🤗🐶

I think we’re going to be ultra cozy all night long darling. Our cozy blanket feels so warm and snuggly when it’s fresh from the dryer. 🦄🐶

Your cozy hoodie will definitely help keeps us warm and cozy too hun. It’s like an extra blanket under our larger one. Snuggling up to it makes me feel very cozy and sleepy. 🦄💤

Sean is so ridiculous with his crush questions. Hopefully those are deleted too. -.-

*nuzzles you back* 🦄🐶

Night hun. 💜🌙

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I do hun. 

abcame ♂: *wraps us both up in our ultra cozy blanket and snuggles close to you* 🐶🤗🦄

Our cozy blanket is right out of the dryer too, it feels so warm and cozy right now. Our snuggles are so much cozier when we're wrapped up in our warm blanket 🦄🐶

My cozy hoodie will help us both stay and warm and cozy all night long, it's making me a very sleepy corgi 🐶💤

I saw Sean posting some crush questions too, both belong in a mental institution -.-

*puts my cozy hood up and nuzzles you* 🦄🐶

Night hun 💙🌙

• Vicky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I sleep with my husband. 

• Unless the cat cons me into letting him stay I do. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no with my gf                      .

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I sleep on my  bed.

• 1 month ago

Yesssss and Nooooo.....Depends on WHICH “ON YOUR OWN” CATEGORY you’re asking about.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I sleep on my bed. 

Source(s): What is an "own"?
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.