Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why can't I legally beat my wife It's my property not the government's and if I wanna beat something that's mine shouldn't I have that right?

Why can't someone beat you up then? Maybe your boss, maybe your wife, maybe your debtor.

Please don't feed the troll , he's very bored tonight ...

If you think marriage equals ownership then she would have every right to to the same back to you. You could compare bruises once YOU regain consciousness because any man of mine that chose to hit me would get a stew pot on the back of the head :)

• Aspen

Sounds like any potential wife of yours should also be a CCWer. You know, just in case. 

Your wife is your nickname for your penis right. That's the only thing you beat daily.

A PERSON is not your property. Of course, YOU will never be married.

• John

Because it is a crime to beat anyone.

Here's why.  You refer to your wife as "it."  I do realize that posting this makes you feel more like a man.

a wife is not 'property'.  human beings can not be 'property'.  if you disagree, we should make you into property -- which is easily and automatically done in prison.

Yeah, you sound like a liberal alright.