Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why can't I legally beat my wife It's my property not the government's and if I wanna beat something that's mine shouldn't I have that right?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why can't someone beat you up then? Maybe your boss, maybe your wife, maybe your debtor.

• 1 month ago

Please don't feed the troll , he's very bored tonight ...

• 1 month ago

If you think marriage equals ownership then she would have every right to to the same back to you. You could compare bruises once YOU regain consciousness because any man of mine that chose to hit me would get a stew pot on the back of the head :)

• Aspen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Sounds like any potential wife of yours should also be a CCWer. You know, just in case. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your wife is your nickname for your penis right. That's the only thing you beat daily.

• 1 month ago

A PERSON is not your property. Of course, YOU will never be married.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because it is a crime to beat anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Here's why.  You refer to your wife as "it."  I do realize that posting this makes you feel more like a man.

• 1 month ago

a wife is not 'property'.  human beings can not be 'property'.  if you disagree, we should make you into property -- which is easily and automatically done in prison.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, you sound like a liberal alright.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.