Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

20 weeks pregnant and I experience this ??

So I was sitting in the passenger seat and my

Body started feeling weird and dizzy and my vision got blurred and I felt faint what can this mean ?

• LizB

You're probably a bit dehydrated. Blood volume increases during pregnancy, so you have to drink more fluids than you normally would. If you need a quick pick-me-up from a dizzy spell (and don't have gestational diabetes), a sports drink or juice will give your blood sugar a boost while also getting you hydrated. 

it means your vision got blurred and you got dizzy.

its not rocket science dear lol

• ?

While nausea and fatigue may have disappeared during your second trimester, by week 20 of your pregnancy some symptoms you may experience or continue experiencing include: body aches. stretch marks. skin pigmentation.

Call your ob/gyn's office and talk to them.  It could be any combination of the following:

1. Dehydration

2. Low/a drop in blood pressure

3. Low blood sugar/pregnancy induced diabetes

4. Hormone induced migraine

A drop in blood pressure. It’s common for pregnant women to faint when they have never fainted before. My friend and I were in greggs one day when she was pregnant and I was choosing out a cake and my friend fell to the floor! She had never fainted before, then she fainted again a few weeks later while waiting at the dentist. She’s ok now and it’s not happened since. But it’s worth mentioning it to your dr/midwife who ever is caring for you during your pregnancy. 

• PR

You should always direct health questions to your doctor, and especially when you are pregnant. Be sure you are eating enough protein, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables. Call your doctor if things like this happen, so they can properly advise you. 

You felt faint. Hardly ground breaking 

More than likely your sugar dropped. Keep a sweet or two in your purse in case it happens again. 

• ?

You should get a check-up to find out if there's a problem. Get your blood pressure checked. You don't want to be fainting and falling when you're pregnant. 

it might mean you should go to the er