Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

I’m 13 and wanna transfer out of all the white teachers class I have. How do I do that?

And I wanna ignore white people for the rest of my life and if I can’t do that I’ll die can’t live with useless crayons. Any advice on how to do it, that would be nice

Wait till you can leave school legally, save up for a passport and air fare, travel to Africa and settle in a remote village hundreds of miles from anywhere.

Though even there, I can't guarantee you won't ever see a white person again.

• donnie

You are a racist then

Send a certified letter to the school board that says your white teachers are racists

private school for you

just buy a box of crayons and eat them,that makes about as much sense as your question