Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Serious question. Why have I dropped over 2000 points in the past week?

I rarely post questions so I don’t understand why these YA mother fûcking dip shîts dropped my points?

You answer your own question. You can't use language like this on here. You will be reported.

• ?

If your ANSWERS are reported enough that they are deleted from. The YA display to unload?10 points EACH time that happens. Sounds?like you have one of more stalkers targeting your ANSWERS with the intention to get them deleted and target your email account to get it automatically suspended. 

Judging from your insults in this?question, which I just reported, your questions and answers are bei g reported by other YA users for insulting provoking Harassment. You get treated the same way you treat other people on YA.

unacceptable language for one reason