Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What's the best prank you have ever pulled on someone ?

I once got a female manager to walk into the men's restroom because I convinced her that they just installed a condom vending machine. It was hilarious.

I've never pulled a prank hun.

I threw an inert grenade (no explosive) at a group of Infantry Marines once. They all scattered like cockroaches seeing sunlight. A couple of them went crying to their Gunny. 

In my experience, Infantry Marines talk the most $hit (and they love to talk $hit to Navy guys), but can't take a little joke. 

Don't fvck with Navy EOD, motha fvckers!!! 

I got a fast food bag and filled with sloppy dog shìt and stuck it outside my obese aunty's door. Hope she enjoyed it

Source(s): I would get up votes if you knew how much of a horrible person she was

I hid a cassette tape recorder in the back of the refridgerator and plugged it into the lightbulb socket.  When my mom went to get a snack in the middle of the night she was greeted with a loud, "ARE YOU IN THAT FRIDGE AGAIN??!!!!!!"  It scared her half to death, but she thought it was funny.

• Ron

I set up my biology classroom with pickled frogs anchored from the ceiling and set on cords linked to the doorhandle and then let myself out by going out the window and into the class next door at lunch. Then I had my biology teacher paged to go to his room. He was surprisingly ok about it.

• ?

I do not pull pranks on people.