Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

Military star card won’t give me my money.?

I got military star card about a year ago, I was fined a couple times for something I was not in control of after I was misinformed by one of their agents. All I used it for was gas once a week on base, nothing major so I decided to ask them to close my account. But before I did that, I looked through my statements and realized that I was charged $120 for absolutely no reason. I gave them a call and they said it was a mistake on their end and they would send me a check for $120. 4 months go by and still no check. It has apparently been sent out 4 times, returned to them 3 times because it was apparently “returned” by the usps and the 4th time it was sent was a month ago and I still don’t have it.

Every person I talk to tells me once it’s returned, they will send it out again and that’s the only thing they can do for. It has happened 4 times so far.

What are my options now?

Verify the address,  or have it sent to an alternative address.