Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do female paedophiles get more lenient sentences than male ones?

Kandice Barber (35 school teacher) has been sentenced 6 years for having sex with a 15 year old male school student.

Doesn't that seem very short for such a despicable crime?

Alphonse, a 15 year old is a child so therefore, she is a paedophile, hence why she got SIX YEARS in prison. You're the only thick person here.

Alphonse, if a 35 year old instigates the whole affair, she is a paedophile. Your assumptions are ridiculous without any knowledge of this particular case. Go and be angry and pathetic somewhere else. :)

• Ludwig

I hope so.  I mean, most (male) kids would love to shag their teacher.  They just don't (normally) get the chance.

Alphonse, excusing her because a woman has done it to a boy, rather than a man to a girl is disgraceful and is typical of the misandrist society this world has become implying that a woman should speak out and that men should put up and shut up,  This also stems to other aspects of society such as men shouldn't talk about their feelings or show any emotion which in some cases leads to male suicides and that women should be able to look how they want or wear what they want but men should stick to outdated rules based on no scientific reason whatsoever and just because people say.  When you have male friends who have committed suicide due to circumstances such as this, you may be able to understand.

Go away and don't answer questions unless you have got the necessary intelligence to do so.

Such sexual acts are known as ephebophilia. Think of the many cases of American female teachers like Mary Kay Letourneau (who ended up marrying the boy she targeted), and the reasons and excuses they will compose, but on the other side of the coin - when it's men, we all go wild. Remember when the male teacher (Jeremy Forrest) formed a 'relationship' with a girl just short of her 16th birthday -  who decided to run away with him to France. She was seen as the 'victim' - and played it to the ultimate, despite being the 'leader' originally.

The majority of teenaged boys would love to do it with one of their teachers.  The president of France met his wife when she was his teacher when he was a teen aged boy.

Of course a male teacher doing a girl student is something completely different.

Now that the far left has eliminated the difference between girls and boys we are not allowed to think something done by a woman and a boy is something different if the persons are a man and a girl.

What is bad about this is men who did their female teacher and thought it wonnnnderful may find himself in later life with a girl in a class he teaches who is profoundly beautiful and every boy in the class wants to sleep with her and this girl really likes this man. He may think that committing statuatory  rape is something she would enjoy too.

Surely any sane person can see the difference between a woman seducing a healthy 15-year-old boy who was certainly able to refuse or resist, and an adult man raping a five-year-old girl OR boy who can't refuse or resist?

She was not a paedophile.I'm not saying "Oh it's OK". But the boy came to no physical harm, while a five-year-old would be physically damaged for life.

The offence was more because she was in a position of trust. If they had met socially it very likely would never have come to court.

I wish I'd had this kind of sex ed when I was a teen! Instead, I had to watch my father's hogs screw. I certainly learned nothing useful from my family, school, church, etc.

In Western countries, yes

• F

Of course but I think there are double standards where everyone says “ wow lucky boy!” but where the situation is reversed its “oh no , poor girl”.

Paedophiles should be executed.

When I was 15 I wouldn't have complained if a 35 year old female teacher wanted to get it on. You and a lot of thick people should actually learn what a paedophile really is and, I'm surprised she didn't avoid jail altogether. As usual there isn't really a victim and he is just pretending to be in the hope of compensation. It is too long for fulfilling the fantasies of some stupid boy, I would hope she gets an appeal.

EDIT: NO IT IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE THICKO. An older teen is not a little kid.

It's not assumptions, guess what? I used to be 15! Plonker. Go and post garbage somewhere else.