Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

The dark matter in the universe vs the dark matter in the abyss ?

There is life matter in darkness think about that 

It's not to hard to create 

If there is something in space like water vapor it could deflect light leaving matter in space dark 

The abyss of the ocean is not dark matter. 

Dark matter is not ordinary matter that happens to be dark (as in no light).

Dark matter is not made of normal matter with protons, neutrons, electrons and quarks like normal matter is. Exactly what dark matter IS composed of is cutting edge research. In scientific language the term "dark" means "unknown." 

There is NO life in "dark" matter that we recognize as "life."

Water vapor usually doesn't exist as vapor in space. That does not mean there are no water molecules in space. There are water molecules in space, but most of the water in space are the components of water, ionized H+protons and OH- radicals. 

Most of your facts are wrong and uncoordinated and you don't understand the meanings of the terms and words. Science is almost the equivalent of a foreign language like mathematical equations are for MANY people, like it once was for me. Once I faced my fear of math and made the connection in my mind that a math equation could be translated grammatically like a sentence in Latin, French or German, math started to become very interesting and al.ost fun for me. 

It's more about grey matter.  It's all shades of grey.