Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Matt Hancock said his grandma was a nurse, will that cure the concerns of NHS nurses. Should we take a moment and clap  ?

• gerald

His attempt to be human says it all about him his regime and the future , you think we had it tough the last 10 years with austerity this is a hundred times worse , 

Sarasin is the lowest form of wit. 

Well that makes all the difference. My grandfather was a slaughterman butcher. Thanks to him we Brits eat meat. Or doesn't it work like that? Hancock and, dare I say it, Sunak both need a kick up the jacksie. Now NHS employees are considering strike action! I can't say I blame them.