Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's something people won't let you enjoy?

• ?

relaxing/being lazy

• ?

When I was living in my 3rd foster home, my foster mom at the time wouldn’t let me enjoy an entire episode of a tv show that I liked all the way through, because she always had to force EVERYONE to get into her van and go with her somewhere we didn’t want to go. Thank GOD I don’t live there anymore. Also...screw that woman. Now that I live with my brother, I can enjoy an entire episode of whatever tv show I want to watch while my brother is at work.

Life, lol.

People won't let me enjoy it.

Even when not obvious... they are sabotaging it in ways so sneaky that it is considered conspiracy by those I complain to. 

A cigarette.                            

• ?

Robbing a Bank mainly, People seem to phone the police for some reason.

I see the circus is back in town then LOL. 

people won't let me enjoy my life. i don't really care anymore to be honest. i've never been truly happy in life. i know i will never achieve happiness.

Living in the mountains

• Nicole

sometimes life ..........

🥴 

Clear and open freeways. 

Other than that... the praying must be helping. Because everyone leaves me alone. 

But yeah.... got nothing but egg heads who dont know how to drive, out and about.

Cant wait for the next state shutdown.