Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this sentence grammatically correct ?

I will mull over it and will let you know about it soon. 

Yes, it's correct, but it would sound better without the second "will":

I will mull over it and [will] let you know about it soon. 

• Dave

I will mull it over and will let you know about it soon -- that would be my preference.  The other changes that are possible are only 'style' : I will mull it over and let you know about it soon. (The word 'will' can work across two different verbs in a longer sentence.)  I will mull it over and let you know soon. (Sometimes other elements can be dropped for the sake of brevity. But neither the second or third choices above improve it very much.) 

Yes, it's good.