Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chay asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What is this movie?

I remember a really really long time ago flipping through the channels on tv, this must have been 10+ years ago or more, and I saw a little bit of this movie, and I either forgot the name or didnt look at what it was, but what was I remember is there was this girl that could shape shift, and it was kind of a comedy I think, and there were a group of people with her and they were outside at night outside this building and I remember they were doing something and she looks off in the distance and sees a billboard of Freddy Krueger and starts to shape shift into him and then someone sees it happening and if i remember correctly she shows her a picture of a girl in a porno mag or some swimsuit model or something like that to try to get her to turn into that. I remember the Freddy Krueger part clearly, but i cannot for the life of me find out the name of this movie and i occasionally think of that scene every once in a while ever since then and I want to find out what the movie is, does anyone know?

was it Weird Science?