Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Please help me in English!!?

I need to write a story about the dictator for kids. But I don't know how to speak like them. For example, they don't say "may I ask you a question or could you do that for me" I think. 

I want the dictator to say sing a song for me, go get an apple for me, bring me a bottle of water, and make me feel happy.  

Also, I wanna know the synonyms of none of your business. 

Thanks a lot in advance

Thanks, guys!

and sorry for my grammar! It's only been less than 365 days since I learned English!! 

You need to know the "imperative" form of the verbs.

Go and get me an apple!Sit down. Stand up. Walk. Don't speak to me. Get up. Sing a song! Get me an apple. Bring me a bottle of water. Make me happy.

Please DON'T use "wanna" in written English.

THE dictator? haha 

About THE dictator? Which dictator?? Or did you mean about A dictator? First get the grammar right. You're going to confuse so many people if you mix up things like articles (a/an, the). You change the meaning completely if you use the wrong one.