Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What if McDonald's was giving free food, but you had to eat it under 1 minute if not you had to pay for it. Would you participate?

For example eat a Big Mac under 1 minute and its free. 

Drink a large soda under 1 minute and its free. 

@BoneAlone. You did not understand the question. If you failed to eat it under 1 minute you had to pay for it.

(Any item of your choice) 🍔 🍟 🍦 ☕

No, I'm a slow eater I'll just pay for my food.

I would not eat at any American Franchise even it it was Free Period

i would have to have traveled across the Sahara desert for 14 days before I would eat Mcdonalds

if i have to eat, i'd rather enjoy my meal. 

• Herve

No, i'm not into gluttony.

yah, i would do anything for free food

• Rick B

McDonalds is cheap.  Why would I rush and shovel in food to save $5 or $6???

• ?

Well. I certainly wouldn't want to pay for something that I would immediately just chuck right back up... but I'd prefer to pass altogether. 

No, I eat very slowly and enjoy and savor. 

• ?

Sure. There’s nothing to lose.