Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What if McDonald's was giving free food, but you had to eat it under 1 minute if not you had to pay for it. Would you participate?

For example eat a Big Mac under 1 minute and its free. 

Drink a large soda under 1 minute and its free. 

Update:

@BoneAlone. You did not understand the question. If you failed to eat it under 1 minute you had to pay for it.

Update 2:

(Any item of your choice) 🍔 🍟 🍦 ☕

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, I'm a slow eater I'll just pay for my food.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not eat at any American Franchise even it it was Free Period

• 1 month ago

i would have to have traveled across the Sahara desert for 14 days before I would eat Mcdonalds

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

if i have to eat, i'd rather enjoy my meal. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Herve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, i'm not into gluttony.

• 1 month ago

yah, i would do anything for free food

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

McDonalds is cheap.  Why would I rush and shovel in food to save $5 or $6???

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well. I certainly wouldn't want to pay for something that I would immediately just chuck right back up... but I'd prefer to pass altogether. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I eat very slowly and enjoy and savor. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure. There’s nothing to lose. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.