Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 month ago

i3 Broadband experiences?

Got a flyer in the mail for i3 broadband, and it looks great to be honest. Ive been with comcast since 2005 and ever since i moved a few years ago it has been hell working with them, they overcharge, half the time my speeds are not what i pay for (Being gigabit, ive got a gamer in the house and a couple smart tvs and thats about it) some days internet goes out randomly then works later on, and they continue to keep wanting to send techs out, but considering I have had them send about 4 techs out so far, and nothing has changed, I am desperate at this point. 

TLDR: Is i3 broadband reliable and worth while? What are your experiences.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.