Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Problematic neighbor?

Hi guys. So I have an issue with this neighbor who obviously has mental problems. He is obsessed with me and I don't know why. I called the police on him in the past and he lied to the officers to get out of trouble. He was supposedly told to stay out of my hair and not speak to me but he won't stop harassing me. Apparently, he thinks someone is going to touch his busted ugly car. He has a history of fooling around other people's vehicles so his guilty conscience is getting to him. Every time I leave the house he pops his head out of the door  to stare at me and tries to come near me. This time he popped his head out the door and said , "Hey.....HEY...". I ignored him because I want nothing to do with him. He doesn't have a job and bums off of a woman who needs him for God knows what (because he's useless). I don't see the point of him watching me to see If I'm going to "touch" his stupid vehicle especially since he didn't work hard for it. He has a higher chance of getting dings and scratches from other drivers on the road than from me. He is paranoid and has zero self-control. What can I do to get him to stop obsessing over me without talking to him? 

• Archer

Stop, look him in the face and tell him you would neve be interested in a looser. Have friends with you when you do it.

Very difficult to understand the problem when you go so FAR out of your way to defame him.  Who CARES if he "bums off a woman who needs him for God knows what."  Your very words don't portray you as some sort of innocent victim. Maybe he has some diabolical plan, but it sound like you do, too.  Yes, to keep him out of your hair take videos of him "watching you" or accusing you, take them to the Police, get a restraining order.  It's just that simple.  As I said, "he has a higher chance of getting dings and scratches from other drives" is WAY over the top when a person is alleging harassment.

Every time you see him start talking to him about Jesus and how much you want him to be saved. It won't be long and he'll avoid you like the plague.