Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What kind of vibe do you get from my look? ?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

This "look" was popularized in the 80's (dyed black hair, pale white face with body tats) Usually this is complimented by wearing harsh make-up colors to contrast the white face.  I dont prefer it but I guess its harmless.

The reason I never liked it is because when I was in high school, all the unpopular kids had this look. They usually got picked on. In my opinion, people dress like this to make a statement (I want to be noticed)... not necessarily to look good.

Im not criticizing you, Im just being as honest as possible.

• 1 month ago

A joyless butch dyke vibe.

• 1 month ago

One that tells me to run! Hate tattoos.

• 1 month ago

Witchy but sane. You look lovely. Wanting to express yourself isn't a bad thing. And I've always loved the chocker/long necklace mix. :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'm sorry to say, but my impression is that you are probably not a very pleasant person to be around for more than a few hours.  I'm gonna say dissatisfied and unhappy...and adept at expressing it.

You're trying to BE something in the hope that it will make your life better and happier - by tattoos and dressing and makeup and hair coloring.  It's like all that has been affected to project this "other" than you want to become.

You could change this if you wanted to, by smiling and taking a more relaxed, sardonic approach to your external appearance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Narcissistic rebel without a cause.  Scary. 

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You thrive from attention.

•  goth lesbo tattoo artist 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sexy and fun!  

• Gothic or Emo chick 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.