Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Did you all know that there is also a pink version on Yahoo Answers coming out?

Also, a red, blue, green, brown, actually just every single colour and every shade. And also there will be free speech, comments sections and all current level 7 users will have to start fresh at level 1.

This all takes effect on June the first, two thousand and twenty-one.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. There won't be. 

• 1 month ago

Wow, you must work for Verizon.  That's amazing. 

Lv 7
    1 month ago

The color you see right now is all there is. Pretending otherwise changes nothing (but spamming it does make your posts violations).

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yea and there is a Minecraft version as well so I hear

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is the most exciting news we have heard about Yahoo Answers for years!   Pink??? Who would have thought? I can't wait until it starts!!! 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is No New Yahoo Answers Site coming Anyone that is Telling you that is Lying to you there is no Statement or anything from Yahoo about any New Site coming out on June 1 

• 1 month ago

There's no such thing as a pink format or any other color for Answers. All this is just a rumor you heard.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll believe that when I see it!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can post this crap from now till the next Leap Year Day and it won't make a difference. You can promise every color and shade from scarlet to eggplant and claim that we're all going to get an extra 3 million points. Nobody cares. All repeater troll spammers are the same. Boring. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.