Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What do you think will happen if I send this to my ex friend who ghosted me will it change things?

"You know the apology and explanation i sent i understand it might take a bit to accept and everything but I feel really sad about all this. I'm upset cos I don't know if you'll ever speak to me again and wonder if you even like me at all anymore. It really fuckingg hurts and makes me feel like **** cos we used to get on so well i thought we'd always be friends but now. I'm asking for a chance to show you I'm exactly the same as i was when we first met and the way i acted from grief was temporary. Please can I give you a quick ring in a few weeks? Even if you don't wanna say anything, I hope you'll listen to what i have to say. Thank you" 

Bonus question is it ok to send? Does it sound selfish, clingy or demanding? 

I don't mean to be dramatic I'm just really good at acting

Why take out the bad language? We both swear 

It's gonna be a audio message

They didn't block my number? 

okay, so, gringos, heads up: after statue of liberty false flag (in order to attack iran) russia will nuke atlantic ridge to flood east coast with 400 meter tsunami

then west coast

so california will have earthquake, lava, and tsunami

it's not like fires were enough (sarcasm)

okay, so... new world order everywhere under antichrist... but ten months later russia will have ruski orthodox tsar (shown by resurrected saint serafim of sarov) who will fight the antichrist

evil flying antichrist rides on a donkey into the 3rd temple

deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there"

Evil Project Blue Beam convinced them that Christ returned. 5 figures appeared in the sky (Christ, Moshiach, Buddha, Krishna, Mohammad) and they merged into one (aka the antichrist)

fire from the sky is real 'cuz of pollution gasses in the atmosphere but mountain moving is fake (it's a hologram... plus de antichristo used hypnosis)

china attacks russia, then "number of the beast" days pass and ww3 starts

first dinosaur will come out of volga river in Russia

demons have 4 main ufo bases: kailas tibet, baikal russia, moon, under double ocean floor of mariana trench in pacific ocean (the so called atlantis)

don't go into ufo to be "healed" by evil demons; evil demons never do good.

police stop u @ checkpoints to see if u'r chipped (aka vaccinated); let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3. so, police stop the car to mark the not-yet-marked... now signal from 4 and police let the car go.

food stores mark people who steal marked food because only a marked person can swallow marked food because of 3 strands of dna (instead of the usual 2 that normal people have)

plus the commandment: thou shall not steal

de beast released prisoners and insane asylum people to help him mark everyone

hide ur kids hide ur wife antichrist is flying thru town... take ur glocks out and shoot that sob down.

he's an s-o-b 'cuz his mother is a 12th generation prostitute who pretends to be a virgin.

prostitutes = witches = lesbians; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a prostitute, and a lesbian. antichrist is a gay wizard. it runs in the family.

born this way? i guess so 'cuz of generational demons.

mark of the beast leads to permanent hell. it's given when people receive world passport grey plastic card with no name on it. reject new documents and vaccines. u need to hide. no electronics so that u won't be tracked. even old broken unplugged tv set from 1970s will show the infamous antichristo.

hide within a 10-15 people group. burn documents. no electronics. last prophet = vyacheslav krasheninnikov; pray to him for help. thanks for reading this short spiel.

Source(s): 1st vaccine shuts off your immune system; 2nd vaccine gives you diseases; 3rd vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. forgive me 4 ruining ur day but heads up... it's happening right now with the corona fiasco. after earthquake, mutants from underground gov't labs will escape; u need guns and ammo to deal with them. if gov't tries to take ur gunz away, give them 1 while keeping 3 hidden. to kill dinosaurs: go for their nerves

Take out the bad language, then it should be OK

Probably rather lengthy

I don't know, but you should make amends

Bad language shows immaturity - always.  Take that out and show that you can handle a situation with a little maturity and you might be taken seriously.

it may work........................

• Kay

It's hard for me to answer because I don't know the circumstances. Considering what you wrote, it sounds less like ghosting and more like you had a falling-out. I agree that it kind of sounds like you're groveling and it would be better if it was a bit more concise. Just apologize in a calm, friendly voice (you said it was an audio message) and don't make excuses for yourself. You know, like, "I just wanted to say, I really am sorry for my behavior, and I'd love it if you could call me back to see if we can talk things out." If s/he still doesn't call you back, you've done all you can do. And the reason you don't use swear words is because it just makes it sound like you're still upset, and if you sound upset, they might not want to call back in case you might be unstable and blow up at them. "It really ******* hurts" comes across as dramatic and accusatory. Just keep it simple, light, and calm. And whatever you do, don't sound like you're reading something you wrote out beforehand!

Not demanding.  Not selfish.  More than clingy and needy.  No it sounds pretty weak to me.  You are grovelling which isn't attractive and is putting you in the 'cringe' position.....just inviting more of the same.  What are you going to do if you 1) get no reply at all  2) a refusal to be friends  3) abuse of some sort from this ex friend who ghosted you.  If you want to phone this person just do so out of the blue.  Don't bring up the past at all and go over old hurts and injustices.  Start afresh as if nothing has happened in the past.  Just say hello and ask how they are as you haven't heard from them for a while.  If the convo goes well you could casually suggest meeting up for a coffee or something like that the following weekend and see what happens.  If they refuse or make an excuse not to meet up you can just say 'OK no problem - I just wondered how you were'.  That way, you can discover if the friendship is finally, totally dead without showing that you are particularly hurt.  You keep your dignity and just don't bother with them again in future.  A quick smiley hello if you do happen to bump into each other in the future with no awkwardness.

• Alan H

Probably rather lengthy

Bs friend? No thanks. You deserve better bab! It's good what you sent, and would probably have the desired effect if she ever really cared but she is not worth it at all. 

Oh yeah. That will definitely get their attention! Unless they're really really selfish, NO ONE can ignore a message like that. Like the other answerer said sometimes all you need to get someone talking again is an expression of your feelings. Just to remind the ghoster that you have feelings too. I would suggest though, adding something like "do i really deserve to feel like this?" just cos it will make the crap friend feel bad.