Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

what have been some of the biggest "distraction news stories" lately? distraction from which main issues? ?

how about in 2020? we had cities burning down and the main stream media like CNN and MSNBC were trying as hard as possible to ignore it and move onto anything else. no , Jeffrey Eptstein island stories available but they could talk about Covid19, right? and still are? now it is on and on about the vaccines and the varient vaccines...and on and on?

TO FIRST ANSWERER, I AM NOT SAYING THAT CNN TOTALLY IGNORED IT, BUT , OF COURSE THEY HAD TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO IT, BUT IT WAS (LET US SAY MINIMAL COVERAGE"

Where do you come up with this baloney. For weeks I watched about the riots in 2020 on CNN. I know it was CNN because I don't watch Fox fake News. And exactly which cities were 'burned down' ?

BREAKING NEWS!  13 illegals died in a SUV in CA.!  read all about it!!