Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is it true that you cannot appeal an account suspension any longer?

In every section they're saying that you cannot. Or that Yahoo is not responding to appeals an account suspensions.

Yes, it seems that Yahoo has stopped reinstating accounts.

• I don't know, as I've been a good user here for a few years now, so I wouldn't know about appealing suspended accounts.

I do know that years ago, you could appeal, but I never won any appeal on the previous suspended accounts I had.

• John

I've had several of my accts suspended and NOTHING changed yahoo's mind.

Yes, that appears to be the case. To many of the older users were crying about stalkers and false reporting. Yet they are the worst offenders for violating the TOS.