Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Do you think the cop commit murder who killed George floyd?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

For anyone who does not believe it was murder, I truly hope that it happens to not yourself, but someone very close to you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes!                                                                                                           

• 2 months ago

Nope let’s get the facts 

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.He should of known better.It is common sense.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.  This is like trying to post in English.  It was a mistake.

• 2 months ago

What you or I care makes no difference because we don't know all of the facts.  The who did have all the facts said he didn't.

• 2 months ago

Theater.Actors.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

over 8 minutes kneeling on his neck , hell yeah it was murder . 

• 2 months ago

St. Fentanyl, George Floyd, died of a drug overdose.  Period.

Officer Chauvin had nothing to do with his death, except for having him in custody at the time.  There is nothing Officer Chauvin could have done to prevent Floyd from dying from that overdose.

• 2 months ago

I think Floyd died from Fentanyl poisoning like the autopsy report said. But that the cop should be charged for kneeling on his neck when it wasn't necessary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.