Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lady asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Why are there so many burger king coupons in the mail these days?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

a business  ( specifically  Burger King ) commitment to that form of advertising  to increase  patronage  brand loyalty  = profit increase

• 1 month ago

I just used one on Thursday! It was great! Because I guess McDonald's and Wendy's would rather have high prices than give customers coupons, I guess! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's the only place left that takes food stamps!!!!

• 1 month ago

They are desperate for business, 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

they need the business.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

seems like the same number in my weekly ad paper as before.

Maybe you are getting one or two with the ad paper and the same amount in a newspaper

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know why since many of their franchisees don't accept them.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I get an entire sheet of their coupons every Sunday. And it gets thrown out on Monday. 

• If you read the fine print the people printing them are asking for help. No one is listening. Do something.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just like many other business, they're trying to attract more business during the pandemic by offering specials.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.