Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Kitty
Kitty asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Is that safe - I went to Starbucks and ordered my drink and when my drink came out it was served 2nd when I was 1st in line the lady serving?

The drink in tray I was 1st the old lady was second and I was next to the entrance door 

The point is when the stupid worker went to give the drink to other customer - the customer was specking few words and while my drink was sitting on tray I was worried if some spit doesn’t go in the drink while specking 

Could I catch any disease or Covid???

The other customer was distance 60 feet away i was near the entrance so should I be worry or complain 

Yes. Going outside is dangerous. You should stay in bed.

• ?

your drink most likely required more labor (meaning more steps were probably needed than say, an order of just black coffee)  and the covid risks are very low in this case.