Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why does Britain have one of the weakest border restriction measures in the world ?

I'm asking the same question - we are all under lockdown at the moment and yet apparently, travellers can just 'stroll in' bringing whatever bug there is out there with them.  It's getting ridiculous.

I thought they were supposed to go into hotels and quarantine for 10 days!!!

Friendliness to foreigners is enforced

That is Because the EU made the Rules and one reason why we left why we left

the UK can now adopt that same system as Australia

• Lv 7

because that is what he was ordered to do

• garry

weak , lol , they kick  us australians in when when we visit them , thats strict .

• kswck2

Driving around Europe is like driving in the US from New York to New Jersey. There is no Real Borders. 

The majority of Britishers like foreigners.

We don't want them to reside here but we'll happily take their holiday cash...

Because most other countries said they are only letting in so many per year and Tony Blair didn't give an amount.

Dunno

I thought we were going to "Take Back Control"!

Don't say the Brexshitters lied to me!

Surely not?

And America says "Hold my beer."