Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is a better platform to get your music found? Youtube or Soundcloud?

I was wondering between two platforms on which I should use to drop my music, I was wondering if I should use Youtube or Soundcloud which one is better for people just coming out the gate?

Both are really good ideas. If you choose soundcloud, it will become popular amongst soundcloud users. YouTube it has a bigger chance of either going viral, or being heard worldwide and recieving a lot more views; Especially if you promote your music on social media like Instagram.