Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why don't break rooms have mechanical bulls?

I think that I speak for all of us when I say - every workplace needs a mechanical bull in their break room. It could really liven up another otherwise dull day at work.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not for me jackass.

• 1 month ago

They are too small, unless you get rid of the microwave and coffee maker.  

I'd prefer a mini ramp.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a liability issue. Some snowflake will end up cracking their head open and then will sue. How about a meat cone station? I think break rooms should have a meat cone station and all of the fixings to whip up an awesome gyro.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I agree with you, because that's one thing I've always wanted to try, but not drunk and out in public. Two times, I've been to a super-huge club that had one. It was a countryish place, so I wouldn't have gone more than that. They also had bikini contests, which my slut coworker was in, so that's how I got dragged there twice.

Anyway, my break room at work is small, but maybe we could fit it in there if we got rid of the table and the microwave. I hope I don't get fired before the installation is complete, but it's a real possibility.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because between the billiard table and the ping pong table, there just isn't enough room.

• 1 month ago

That's an excellent suggestion. I think I'll drop a note in the box at work.

Thank you.

• 1 month ago

I don't know    

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.