Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Can somebody please assure me that the questions asked on astronomy & space are not reflective of human intelligence in general?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I sometimes wonder the same thing.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.” ~ Albert Einstein.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Can somebody please assure me that the questions asked on astronomy & space are not reflective of human intelligence in general?

• 1 month ago

Sadly, they are an excellent indicator of how the general public perceives astronomy. Ask around, you will find that people in general hold the same views. Truly this is why I see little hope for the future of astronomy as a science.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think many of the questions asked in astronomy & space are reflective of human inquisitiveness.  Don't need to be a rocket scientist to ask a question here.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nobody would assured you that, since your question need intelect of human to ask.

• 1 month ago

I think sometimes people on here are not entirely serious, and apply their intelligence elsewhere.

• 1 month ago

Does that include your question too, or not?

• 1 month ago

No, I can't do that. The average IQ in the United States is slowly going down. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You misspelled inteligence.

• 1 month ago

Please allow me to assure you that NOTHING on Yahoo! Answers is indicative or reflective of human intelligence in general.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.