Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

Do u think u owe Eminem an apology for talking smack about him now that he came back harder than ever with his album Music to Be Murdered By?

I feel like "Music to Be Murdered By Side B" is his hardest album to date.

i never doubted eminem skills as a rapper. i consider him a top 5 rapper all time!

• blank

I would not classify myself as a stan but I love most of  his music from when he started to present.It changed over time but I feel it is still good.

• Eminem is the Worst 

Whoever insults Eminem speaks about Revival (that was mehh) and his skin colon and I understand them because you can say nothing about his music,he's the flow king and will never quit.All rappers are afraid of Eminem.

Remember,be jealous may be dangerous for your bodies !!

• No. He’s gonna continue to sell albums no matter what I say. 

No. Eminem is a misogynistic douchebag. Little b*tch. Fvck him.