Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My two dogs are sick, have puffy brown nipples, and their uvulas are bleeding, what is going on?

The dog God is calling for them to take them to doggy heaven. Let them rest. 

You should know what is going on.  You own two dogs & should know a lot more than you know.  I think this is a troll question that requires no explanation.

• ?

Again with this question?    I'd look up 'uvulas' because I think your knowledge of anatomy in the dog, is confused.

If any dog is sick - get to a vet.

• TK

You are looking down their throats?  And you see bleeding down there?  Sounds like an urgent vet visit to me. 

• jean

have you heard of a vet?..................

take them to the vet