Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Best lossless PNG crop/rotate tool or software?

I scan booklets in the center of flatbed to ensure no cutoff. I'm looking for some way to crop a PNG while rotating it bit by bit to keep the booklet at the right angle, without losing ANY quality. I don't care if it's free or paid. I used to use HP Smart app and it would be perfect but it seems to turn my PNGs to JPGs, and I can't find the option to change that. Do you know of one?

• keerok

Irfanview (freeware) can do it, save to the original file format. For better control, use Photoshop (paid), Corel (paid) or Gimp (free).