Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why can't Donald J. Trump supporters/QAnon members/Republicans just answer a basic question?

I ask 'What do Donald J. Trump supporters/QAnon members/Republicans want exactly?' and I get a rant claiming 'bigotry, fearmongering, hatred, misinformation prejudice and treason seems to be the tactics of the left.' and that QAnon doesn't exist.   

I ask 'What 'individual Liberties' have been 'eroded every year' for Donald J. Trump supporters/QAnon members/Republicans?' and get 'so then we can write off "learning" as something from the list of things you did the last 4 years...'

I ask 'Why can't 'Normal Trump Supporters' ever provide proof and/or context to 'the dozens of people murdered during the summer BLM rallies'?' and get 'Gave up on your "ALL" claim i see.'

Is it really that difficult to answer what I'd deem basic questions?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.