Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to stop worrying about getting old?

I’m almost 30 years old. I never experience life yet. I spent the last 5 years of my life in my bedroom isolated. 

This world will not be here forever. In fact, those who worship God can look forward to living on a paradise earth when people will no longer grow old, get sick, or die. Psalm 37: 9-11; Rev 21:4.

You may as well go outside.

You have around 30 years left,than you'll feel ill.

I know how you feel, are you in therapy? If not ask your doctor to help you find one. Sit down and think of 5 goals to accomplish in the next 5 years, it doesn’t have to be a huge thing! It could be make an in person friend, get a part time job, volunteer, take up dance, bowling, tennis or some other sport, or get a dog and take him/ her to training classes. Then work hard to reach YOUR goals.

• mokrie

So instead of whining get off your butt and go out the door. You have a few good years left so go do the things you want to do.

Take up knitting.