Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Travis asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Is there anything I can do with my mouth wile I wait to see the dentist?

I have a toothache that has been bothering me for about 2 weeks and I now get headaches all the time and just recently the side of my mouth that has a toothache has a bump that doesn't really hurt unless I push on it. And my jaw has been bothering me off and on. But I cant get in to see my dentist for about a weeks is there anything I can do about my mouth wile I wait

I have the same issue. Ended up using Doctor on demand and they prescribed antibiotics and oil pulling with coconut oil and clove oil. 

you may have an abcess infection - you should call doctor or dentist

I suggest oil pulling.  Do a search on that for how to do it.