Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

How long since you have managed to get a haircut.?

• ?

It has been a year now but I have finally managed to get an appointment for next month.

I've been cutting it myself at home for a year now!

it was about 5 months probably....

• a

Henna: a year's worth costs as much as one box of color from the drugstore.

Flowbee: most practical Christmas present I ever received.

• Funnel

Went for a long time with out but Pelosi didn't.

• ?

i had one yesterday and it was TOO short. Will take me months to grow back

three weeks.....................

Over a year. I cut my own bangs regularly because I don't want to put my hands near my eyes to get the hair out of the way during covid. 

I decided to just start doing it myself. Because they charge way too freaking much money. In fact, I actually got my hair done last December and the dye job was similar to something I done about three months earlier to my hair for less than $20 and it cost about 100 and 50 to do it there

I trimmed my ball fro this morning.