Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I cannot connect to my wifi on my pc because there isnt a option. How do I fix this?

• Bill-M

Laptop or Desktop???   Desktop PC normally don't come with a WIFI Adapter.  You need to install one or get a USB WIFI Adapter.

Laptop:  Turn on the adapter.

• Olive

Try this. Open Task Manager. Tap on Services at the top of screen. Then at bottom of screen tap on Open Services. Now search for (WLAN Auto Config) it should be right below Wired Config---now right click on it and hit properties. You will see Start Type, change it too Automatic then below that youll see Start, tap on it. Then click on Apply then OK

Let's start with the basics.  Does your PC have wifi capability built-in?  Not all desktops do.

So if it is a desktop PC without wifi capability, buy a USB wifi adapter and plug it into one of the USB ports on your PC.  These things are cheap.  $15 to $30 depending on features and brand. 

add a WIFI card

get a WIFI router

without more information we can't really help