Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Do you like this new style of hat?

it looks okay to me

You people are stupid,  That's a photoshopped picture and it looks like it's from one of those medieval fairs people go to to act like idiots.  Those are the eyes of a 70 year old female

• Cee

No. It's a bit too flakey looking.

How is that even a real thing

yes you look like a king......

It's quite different to me and definitely not my type of fashion. But yeah, if you like this style then you shouldn't worry about others, just follow the fashion you like and be confident in it. 

It's different, I LOVE THAT..

It's focus in stylish head.

• Vicky

It's different, I'll give you that.

Reported for spamming AGAIN, Rainman