Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Please i have to escape my family it really is do or die for me?

i didnt this many years. Please i had tpp much pain . all hurt me for show of reasons....

Please what to do to be more assertive..

i gave many years Please. have to leave . i have to leave please. how to convince i t tham really quiiet. I dont want that stuff please believe me

im leaving for good. LIke secret SMART THAT ALL!!!!!! like im leaving For good. etc.

dont want anyone to know just im try ETC.

i have to escape i have knowledge..

that is the main issue. I have to escape that.

THINK FREELYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM QUIET PERSON

i really have to leave , i dont talk anyone and am seriously quiet.

There are groups that can help you.  Try a google search of support groups in your area.  Or maybe talk to a counselor.